This blog is the central meeting place for us OUTSIDE of class. This is where we can engage in CONVERSATIONS on the issues we discuss in class. Make visiting this blog part of your daily routine.
Their is no point of doing it, if he didn't post it because it may of been different, maybe he changed his mind and isn't going to assign a reflection, because he knows he has to send emails out about it....Also I've been very busy this weekend and as well as 2maro doing stuff with my neighbors because of an event, but I wasn't able to edit anybody's essays this weekend that sent them to me, I just got a chance to log on to Google Docs now, but it won't be worth it because im sure at 10pm everyone is done
Last semester, my teacher gave us the reflection in class when we turned in the essays....so I bet 2maro morning when class starts, the reflection will be on the board and you guys will do it in class then turn it in...
9 comments:
Look back at about 11pm. Sometimes he posts things late at night. If not then check your email or here on the blog in the morning.
Just use the prompt that he gave us for the first essay. It is pretty much the same. Just talk about your process and where you had trouble.
Their is no point of doing it, if he didn't post it because it may of been different, maybe he changed his mind and isn't going to assign a reflection, because he knows he has to send emails out about it....Also I've been very busy this weekend and as well as 2maro doing stuff with my neighbors because of an event, but I wasn't able to edit anybody's essays this weekend that sent them to me, I just got a chance to log on to Google Docs now, but it won't be worth it because im sure at 10pm everyone is done
Last semester, my teacher gave us the reflection in class when we turned in the essays....so I bet 2maro morning when class starts, the reflection will be on the board and you guys will do it in class then turn it in...
So is there a prompt?
nope, not if he didn't give us anything. probably be an in class-assignment
are we going to have one
Reflection essay he said is the same one as last time...
Post a Comment