Sunday, March 2, 2008

Essay Number Two

Is Essay # 2 due 2maro? I've spoken to a couple of people and they said they didn't think so, even though its on the schedule on the website? Also nobody has posted them on Google Docs... Any One know?

28 comments:

Andrew L said...

i think so. i just saw the schedule and it says our rough draft is due tomorrow.

M&M said...

Yeah it is but I wish we had more time to talk about the prompt.

Tara said...

question about the essay.. Are we suppose to have 2 people read it.. He said something in class about contacting 2 people

M&M said...

I think so but I don't many people have gotten a full draft. I'm still working on mine.

M&M said...

I think so but I don't think many people have gotten a full draft. I'm still working on mine.

Louie said...

i've talked to five people and they think its not due lol... going to be intersting 2maro....im still trying to write mine but im confused...i think i have to re-read everything again and get a better understandings...i have no idea's on what to write currently...going to be a long night

Louie said...

PS: Tata about contacting 2 people i think he said we have to upload it to Google Docs and have 2 people edit it from that site...like we did in the LAB!

M&M said...

I hope Mr. Maxwell is watching this and thinking about sending us an email or posting a comment on here telling us we have an extra day. I'm pretty sure most of us will agree on having the rough draft due on Wednesday that way we can talk about the prompt tomorrow in class. I agree with Louie about being confused, but I'm doing the best I can on answering the question.

Louie said...

Nobody has even posted their essays on Google Docs as well yet. I kinda understand the prompt after reading the essay 2 link on the class homepage, but I won't be able to come close to have a draft in time for tomorrow...We'll see what happens with everybody else.

M&M said...

Yeah that's true, good luck with the draft.

vIC said...

ya know what the secret of finishing this essay is?
-Pulling an all nighter!
That's what i am going to do, cuz i was doing fun and more interesting things all weekend.

Louie said...

Maxwell said the essay is Due in 11 hours thats at 10 am in class today, just got an email back from him...I have to re-read everything because what i wrote makes no sense and I already deleted it off my hard-drive. I may have to pull an all-nighter as well since i'd have to re-read the readings.... Cheers to that VIC! I'll prob go to sleep at 5 and wake up at noon and miss class haha!

M&M said...

Let's just all pull an all nighter since most of us are on the same track.

Louie said...

problem is I decided to start over lol...i have nothing typed on word right now... I have to re-read the authors...Since we only have to write about TWO... i mind as well read two instead of all five, and write it on them. I's about agreeing and disagreeing about the authors perspectives on language,identity, and power right? I need a better understanding on those three topics though i think.

Tara said...

Sleep is more important. I think everyone is a little confused. I bet class tomorrow is going to be not according to plan because i doubt everyone has done the assignment correctly

vIC said...

"Cheers, bottoms up!"

Louie said...

hahah this thread going to get more comments then any of the other ones for required work by the end of the night,.

M&M said...

All I have is a similarities and differences chart. I chose the readings by Rodriguez and Anzeldua because those were the one's that I felt I related to the most and hopefully I can come up with at least 2 paragraphs lol

Louie said...

lol 1/2 a page out of 4 - you will be in the lead probably in writing by the time class comes...

this weeks sucks...in all classes all work comes in bunches in the same week, with 2 easy weeks followed by one long one...

We got the essay for english, i got math chapter test to study for, i got a 3 page paper for another class, speech I finished and then Art TV Midterm and art you have to memorize random stuff lmao and i don't know any of it yet, this week is going to be HELL!

M&M said...

I'm going back and forth between working on the essay and studying for my Math quiz. I don't really understand the math topics so I'm pretty much screwed.

Louie said...

i think we need to Bribe Maxwell with a large amount of $$$$ 2maro :] --- haha!
------------------

M&M said...

That's a great idea lol. I hope he's looked at the blog tonight.

Louie said...

doubt it if he did, he would of responded.

Louie said...

He's sleeping and we feel like crap is the best way to put it in words.

M&M said...

i think we're spending more time on the blog tonight than on the essay lol

Louie said...

I got nothing this afternoon and tonight to write that will make sense...i think im going to go to bed and get some sleep like maxwell is enjoying right now...

Louie said...

this thread as more comments than any other thread by the way. though it only between 3-5 people.

M&M said...

Well good night. Hope you have ideas in the morning.