Welcome to the blog, our location for conversation beyond the walls of the classroom. Check this place daily.
Get started by introducing yourself to the class, uploading a photo, or asserting your identity in some way. Go ahead, be creative! Make your introductory posting a COMMENT to this POSTING rather a whole new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
My name is Tim and I am excited to teach this course and to meet all of you. You should know that I DESPISE boring writing, which I define as writing that is insincere, "whipped out," or done merely for the purpose of completing the assignment.
My name is Louie and I like sports and computers. I am here to improve and better my writing skills in English 100 among learning new things.
Hi everyone, my name is Ken. I am here to learn some new stuff and hopefully increase my English skills. I also hate boring writing.
I'm Scott. I like military aircraft and sports car racing like ALMS or F1. I'm hear to learn and improve my writing I guess.
Hi, my name is Rhea. This is my second semester at CSM and I'm majoring in nursing. I am here to learn new things that can help me improve my writing skills.
Hey everyone, my name is vIC and I am here to learn a little bit more about my own writing. I am blunt and my mind sometimes wanders in class. "~Drown pUPPIES"
Hi my name is Judy and I enrolled in this class because I want to step up my writing skills.
Hey! My name is Fiona and i took this class because i want to improve my writings. I enjoy exploring and trying new things, art,music,and just having a good time.
Hey Everyone! My name is Chelsea. I want to improve my writing skills and become a more interesting writer. I also don't like reading boring writing, and hope to improve the way I perceive things, especially pertaining to the way I think. I feel this calss will help me in doing so and am excited to be here!
My name is Jeanette and i joined this class to become a better writer and to express myself in my writing.
Hi my name is Jenelle and this is my second semester at csm. Im excited to learn new ways to improve my writing in English100. I plan on majoring in sociology.I like reading and watching football when I'm taking a break from learning about english.
My name is Melissa this is my 4th semester at CSM. I am planning on majoring in Chemical Engineering and Forensics with Chemistry. I am taking this writing class because I would like to have good writing skills and Mr. Maxwell is the best English teacher I've had. He makes it easier to write more detailed paragraphs and helps expand ideas. I have a 9 month old puppy named Brownie. My favorite sport is Softball and currently I am my sister's Assistant Coach. Hope everyone has a wonderful semester.
HEYYYY fellow English 100 students! I am Ashley! I am in this class to write! duh. =) I am excited to start the semester in TimMaxwell's class....
My name is Omar. I am here to imporve my writing skills and learn new things. I enjoy hanging out with firends, playing baseball and having fun.
Hi my name is james. myspace.com/edb654 i love music more than food and sleep. I ride bmx because it is aweseome and i have been doing it forever, i like: bmx, dirtbikes, nascar, guns, beer, fire, metal, and always kill romantic moments with really funny stuff. I'm a simple kid from San Bruno who has a great family and I am thankfull for what opportunities I have been given. If you ever want to jam lemme know.
Hi everyone! My name is Natassia it is my second year here at CSM and im looking forward to learning some new and intresting things in this class. I love music, fashion, art, and anything that will expand and open my mind to new things. English is definatly a challenge for me, but im ready for this semester to be an exciting and somewhat challenging one!
My name is Len! I like music; I like making music, recording music, and listening to music.If you have anything amazing that you think i should hear, burn it for me. if you want any albums from the bands listed on my profile bring me a blank cd.
if you play the bass and are looking for a fairly dedicated band talk to me. we play heavy ambient rock( kinda like Explosions in the Sky)
I am taking Tim Maxwell's English 100 Class to sturdy the foundations of my writing skills, and to protect my brain from the probing fingers of the media!
Post a Comment